SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
DELIVERY LOCATIONS Chase pro make deliveries in both Australia & World wide.
MARINE INSURANCE Buyer is responsible to arrange marine insurance with there agent. Chase pro will not take on any responsibility to Damaged freight.
PROCESSING YOUR ORDER An e-mail confirmation is sent to your e-mail address after placing your order. Please keep this e-mail as proof of your purchase. We are more than happy to write instructions as instructed. If you choose to have your order left if you are not at home responsibility is yours but contact us immediately to discuss. Delivery is between Monday and Friday unless over the delivery method for some reason choose to deliver on a weekend.
TRACKING ORDERS All orders delivered within Australia automatically have tracking. If your order has not arrived please contact our customer service department for assistance of tracking at email@example.com. International orders are sent with Pack“n”send. This service comes with tracking packing and insurance, your tracking number will be sent to you once it has been posted. If we are requested to make alternative shipping arrangements we cannot guarantee tracking and will not be responsible for the delivery of orders sent internationally
DELIVERY TIMES Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days – We endeavour to get your order to you ASAP. Once your order has been dispatched, delivery time will be subject to the delivery service selected but depending on location it is 2-7 days.
IMPORTANT: Please check that all items received are what you have ordered. If you have received an incorrect item DO NOT OPEN IT. We will not accept any returns or provide credit of items that have been opened, tampered with, or not in their original condition. If buyer received a damaged item please contact marine insurance agent within 4 days of delivery and do not throw it away as they will require proof that the item has been damaged (for example: images e-mailed to us of the damaged item.
PRICES AND PAYMENT All prices on the website are in Australian dollars and are exclusive of GST where applicable. Prices are subject to change without notice.
ORDERS SENT TO AN AUSTRALIAN ADDRESS
* All Orders are sent at a standard postage as calculated at checkout without insurance unless arranged by buyer .
ORDERS SENT OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA
* Delivery costs and insurance vary depending on the country the item is being delivered to and the delivery method chosen. Chase pro uses DHL Air Postage which includes tracking. If an alternative form of postage is required contact customer service to discuss options.
* If an international order is entitled to a GST refund. This will occur after payment and before order has been posted.
* You must pay the Order Amount by credit card or Direct Deposit at the time of submitting the Order. Chase pro accepts Visa or Mastercard.
* Some parcels sent overseas will be quarantined by Customs until an additional fee is paid to Customs to release the parcel to you. Please check the applicable Custom laws in your country before placing your order. Chase pro is not liable to pay such fees and is not responsible for the rejection of your parcel
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
No items purchased on the Chase pro website can be returned to chase-pro.com for refund we only offer a credit. Should you make an error when ordering online, contact chase-pro and we will gladly look into exchanging your item for the item you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. Buyer is responsible for insurance on all shipments and additional charges. We will ensure that we pack your order with the greatest of care and consideration of safety. But in the circumstance of your order arriving in a damaged state of items or error of goods received than ordered on line contact your marine insurance agent immediately to discuss replacement of goods.